Do you want to work on a .Net tech stack on challenging systems?
You could advance your career in one of the most well-known companies in terms of code quality.As a Software Engineer, you'll join a cross-functional Agile team and be instrumental in delivering a real-time market data platform built with the latest .Net technology.
You'll Work throughout the development cycle, from requirements and design to production, in collaboration with the project manager, product owner, and QA team.
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of four years of experience in the below technologies:
- Experience in developing with the .NET Framework, and have strong up-to-date C# .Net skills
- Experience in working with web services, APIs, databases, and integrating with third-party systems.
- Writing C# tests at all levels of an application
- Creating tests against REST APIs
- You have DDD / TDD experience
- You have a good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, multithreading, and Design Patterns and good knowledge of SOLID coding principles
- You're collaborative with agile team experience
- Experience with SqlServer/ Azure SQL
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle (Ideally using Azure DevOps to support this)
- Full-time Kenitra-based role
- Ability to establish strong, trust-based relationships
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
- Willing to push your team to achieve and succeed
What you need to do now!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.